Today, 26th March of 2012 is the Birthday of my Bestie Anstisya Dratina for the 15th years old. I'm glad for today. I wish I can make an amazing surprise for her.
I knew her, maybe 1 years more ago. Honestly, I'm scared with her cause I thing she were an evil;p she always gave a sinical smile with me but actually that's sure her smile. But she were sweet:* She were a stronger girl. I knew that she has some problem but she could solve it very well. How a stronger person,right?
One
day, there was a competition of art and us (me, Anastisya, Dina, Ana and Faiz)
exercise for everyday in the day that near with the H-day. We was effort for
give the best! We must be the campion, and alhamdulillah in the country's
level, we got the 1st. But in the province's level, we got the 2nd. There, we
was very very sad. We was crying, except Ana and Faiz. I dunno what their
feeling, but surely I knew that Ana were sad too but she can't vent it with
crying. Faiz, of course, he were a boy. I believe he were just looks like a
stronger. I'll show the pictures. It's a nice memorable, unforgetable moment
ever.
Now,
in the monday morning, iam confuse for the gift to her. How stupid am I, she
ever said with me about something that she were like but Iam forget!!! Huhhh,
maybe other gift. May she like it, amien.
And
I have some wish for her too; I wish she is can be the proudest of her parents;
can get the best score for UAS, UN, and the other examination, so that she can
be accepted to the Senior High School that she like, AMIENNNNN!!!!
Sorry
for the wrong tense and word. I just drill about my skill in the string up an
English;p thanks for reading:)













0 komentar:
Posting Komentar